GOOD MORNING LADIES!
It's back to the grind this week but at least we have New Years Eve to look forward to! Though I'm not the best at keeping new years eve resolutions, I still think it's good to try to incorporate resolutions into your life to help better yourself, even if you cant remember to be great all the time :) After reading hundreds of strangers new year resolutions, I compiled a top 10 of the ones I thought were best. They aren't listed in any particular order and I think they are all noteworthy resolutions!
1. Loose 10 lbs or keep off weight you've lost in the past year.
2. Start and finish a semi intense DIY project.
3. Read a big book.
4. Get yourself into a workout routine that you love.
5. Save for something you've been wanting (whether its a trip or those heels you dream about.)
6. Cut or color your hair. Try something different than usual for the new year.
7. Promise to say or do one nice thing for someone once a day.
8. Drink as close as you can to 8 glasses of water a day.
9. Go to church or do a relevant bible study at home.
10. Get organized; buy a planner and some pretty storage boxes to clean up your mind and home.