It's Monday, but I have a reason to be smiling!
I'll be leaving for vacation, mid week! A group of best friends and I are going to Honolulu, Hawaii for 5 days! It's going to be an absolute blast and a well deserved getaway for all of us! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter so I can update and chat with you:)
This weekend I started semi packing, or at least started organizing things I will be taking with me. I thought it would be helpful and fun to show you the products I swear by and use everyday!
Some products I love an couldn't be without are CHI, Cover Girl, Chanel and Swedish Skin. A friend of mine swears by the line Swedish Skin and turned me onto it. I've tried many different skin care lines but can honestly say Swedish Skin is my favorite and proven line, by far. The line is unique in that, the ingredients found in the products are stem cells extracted from Swedish apples. The apple stem cells react with the stem cells in your skin to keep a youthful and healthy glow.
Let me know if anyone has tried Swedish Skin, and whether you love it as much as I do!
I got my Swedish Skin products here:SWEDISH SKIN
- CHI (HAIR):
- Protective spray
- Silk Infusion
- SWEDISH SKIN (SKIN) www.swedishskin.com :
- Apple rejuvination serum
- Moisturizing protective lotion with SPF 15
- Exfoliating gel scrub
- Deep pore cleansing lotion
- Anti aging eye cream
- Intensive anti wrinkle moisturizer
- COSMETICS (FACE):
- Chanel, tan de soleil bronzer
- BB cream
- Victoria's Secret lipstick in "Breathe"
- YSL lipstick in #30
- Bobbi Brown cheek and lip color in "Calypso Coral"
- Bobbi Brown concealer in ""
- Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara
- Annabelle matte white eyeshadow
- Two Faced eyebrow pencil in "Blondie"
- Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner